Recipe type: sweets
Learn how to make Burrelu recipe at home. Very sweet and easy to make dish for guests. Typical Andhra dish. If you find this Burrelu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Burrelu recipe, so that any one can make this Burrelu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 large bowl of finely grated jaggery
- 1 teaspoon of ellachi
- 1 bowl of rice flour
- oil to fry
- ) take a wide vessel and put jaggery into it, add only little amount of water so as to just soak the jaggery.
- ) now simmer ur gas stove and keep stirring.
- ) add the ellachi powder.
- ) as the jaggery in the vessel dissolves and starts boiling....
- ) slowly add the rice flour.....little by little.
- ) add until the mixture of jaggery and rice flour is soft(if u add too much rice flour the mixture might become hard )
- ) to check whether the mixture is right enough just press in between ur fingers and it should feel very soft.
- ) now bring down the vessel, and heat oil in a frying pan
- ) make round balls with the mixture and press them to the size of half ur palm.
- ) make them thick, almost 1 inch in height.
- ) fry them in oil.
- ) serve like a sweet dish.