Recipe type: sweets
Jarda Pulav is a luscious sweet saffron rice specially made during eid festivals.Mawa or coconut or any spices can also be added in the pulav to enhance the flavour.
- Basmati Rice 1 Cup
- Water 1 Cup
- Milk Or Cream 1 Cup
- Butter 2 Tablespoons
- Sugar ¾ Cup
- Coconut Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Koya 1 Cup
- All Dry Fruits ½ Cup
- Saffron 1 Pinch
- Pineapple 1 Cup
- Cardamom 2 Numbers
- Soak rice in water for 30 min
- take a pan add butter,all dry fruits,saffron, remove water from rice and add to this mix verylittle.
- Now add coconut powder then water,close it with a lid for 5 min.
- Now open the lid add sugar to it mix,add milk do not mix close with the lid for 5 mins
- lastly add koya or paneer,pinepple,and cardamom powder to it cook for 2 min.