Ultimate Paneer Wrap Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
For all of you who have been waiting to try out our Multipurpose Marinade, here is the perfect Ultimate Paneer Wrap recipe. We recently had the opportunity to share this delicious recipe with the Tasted Channel on youtube for their “My Ultimate Sandwich” series. And if paneer is not your thing, feel free to marinate chicken for the Ultimate Chicken Wrap.
- Paneer – 14 oz, cut into 2 inch strips
- Red/Green Bell Pepper – 1 each, sliced
- Red Onion – 1 medium, sliced
- Jalapeno – to taste (or optional), sliced
- Oil – 2 Tbsp, divided (for sauteeing veggies and paneer)
- Naan – 6 (tortilla or pita bread can be substituted)
- Lettuce – shredded, for garnishing
- For Dressing:
- Cilantro – handful
- Green Chilies – to taste
- Lime Juice – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Sour Cream – 1 cup
- Grind first four ingredients to a smooth paste and mix with sour cream
- Place Paneer in a zipper bag and add Multipurpose Marinade.
- Mix thoroughly to coat the paneer and marinate in the fridge for at least half an hour (can be marinated overnight).
- Heat 1 Tbsp Oil in a skillet or griddle.
- Sautee Veggies until lightly caramelized, but still crisp. Do not overcook. Remove onto a plate and salt lightly.
- Add 1 Tbsp Oil to the skillet and sautee marinated Paneer until caramelized on all sides.
- To assemble wrap, heat a Naan on the skillet or over an open flame to soften.
- Spread a generous amount of dressing on the Naan and top with Lettuce, sauteed Veggies and sauteed Paneer. More dressing can be added on top.
- Fold the Naan and enjoy hot!