Senaga Pappu Podi Recipe
Recipe type: Tips
Learn how to make Senaga Pappu Podi recipe at home. Senaga pappu podi is a delicious tasty andhra style powder recipe. This homemade healthy powder recipe is good combination with dosa, idli and steamed rice with ghee. Try this senaga pappu podi recipe by following the simple steps below. If you find this Senaga Pappu Podi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Senaga Pappu Podi recipe, so that any one can make this Senaga Pappu Podi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bengal gram (senagapappu) - 1 cup
- Ground nuts - 1 cup
- Coriander seeds (Dhania) - 2 spoons
- Cumin seeds (Jeera) - 1 spoon
- Dry red chilies - 12
- Dry coconut pieces - half cup
- Salt to taste
- Take a pan and separately fry Bengal gram, ground nuts, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and red chilies.
- Allow them to cool for some time.
- When they get cool prepare a fine powder with them by adding salt and coconut pieces.
- Store this senaga pappu podi in an air tight container.