Andhra Charu Podi Recipe
Recipe type: Tips
Learn how to make Andhra Charu Podi recipe at home. Andhra charu podi is a papular and traditional recipe. We use this powder recipe to prepare curries, rice and rasam or charu. Llern how to make this homemade andhra charu podi recipe by following the simple and quick steps given below. If you find this Andhra Charu Podi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Andhra Charu Podi recipe, so that any one can make this Andhra Charu Podi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Coriander seeds(Dhaniyalu) - 2 cups
- Red gram(Kandi pappu) - 1 cup
- Cumin seeds (Jeelakara) - ¾ cup
- Black Pepper (Miriyalu) - 1 spoon
- Fenugreek seeds (Menthulu) - ½ spoon
- Dry Red chillies – 15
- Roast coriander seeds, red gram and red chillies separately in a pan, allow them to cool.
- Add roasted ingredients along with Cumin seeds, black pepper and fenugreek seeds in a powder jar.
- Make them into a fine powder.
- You can also store this andhra charu podi recipe in air tight container this can be stored for many days.