Vangi Bath Masala Powder Recipe
Recipe type: Tips
Learn how to make Vangi Bath Masala Powder recipe at home. Vangi bath masala powder is a one of the important ingredient while preparing Vangi bath recipe or curries or any rice items. This homemade powder recipe can be stored in air tight containers for long period also. If you find this Vangi Bath Masala Powder recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Vangi Bath Masala Powder recipe, so that any one can make this Vangi Bath Masala Powder very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Channa dal (senaga pappu) – 4 spoons
- Coriander seeds - 2 spoons
- Urid dal (minapappu) - 4 spoons
- Dry Red Chillies - 9
- Cinnamon sticks (chekka) - 2
- Cloves (lavangalu) - 4 cloves
- Poppy seeds (gasagasalu) - 2 spoons
- Take a pan and roast all the ingredients separately and allow them to cool.
- Grind the ingredients into a fine powder in mixie.
- This Vangibath masala powder can be stored for a month in an air tight container.