Aratikaya Podi Recipe
Recipe type: Tips
Learn how to make Aratikaya Podi recipe at home. Aratikaya Podi is a yummy andhra podi recipe which is a good combination with idli, dosa and rice. This powder recipes are very healthy and tasty too. The quick steps to prepare this simple Aratikaya Podi recipe is given below. If you find this Aratikaya Podi recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Aratikaya Podi recipe, so that any one can make this Aratikaya Podi very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Aratikaya – 1
- Dhaniyalu(Coriander Seeds) - 1 spoon
- Senaga pappu - 1 spoon
- Minapappu - 2 spoon
- Dried Red Chillies - 6
- Tamarind - small piece
- Garlic cloves - 4
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 1 spoon
- Clean and peal the skin of Aratikaya to cut it into small pieces.
- Heat a pan with oil and add the sliced Aratikaya pieces into it.
- Fry them till they become crispy.
- Now in oil fry Senaga pappu, Minapappu and dry chillies.
- When all the fried ingradiants become cool then grind then in a powder jar along with Tamarind, Garlic cloves and salt.
- Tasty Aratikaya Podi recipe is ready to serve you can also store this for few days in an air tight container.