Recipe type: Curries
ALOO KA BHARTA Recipe made easy, learn how to make ALOO KA BHARTA Recipes at home.
- Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch) 1 Tablespoons
- Salt To Taste
- Coriander/Cilantro Leaves (Hara Dhania) Bunch
- Onions 3 Numbers
- Potatoes ½ Grams
- Plain Yogurt ¼ Grams
- Cooking Oil 2 Cup
- Boil the potatoes in a pot of water on the stove. Once the potatoes are well cooked, drain the water and let the potatoes cool.
- When the potatoes are cool, peel them and mash them well in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl combine the salt, red chilli powder and yugurt. And beat it well.
- In a heavy based pot heat some oil. When oil is hot add in the sliced onions and fry the onions until golden brown.
- Then add in the yugurt mixture to onions and stir. Add the mashed potatoes, mix well and take off heat. Finally garnish with the fresh coriander/cilantro leaves and mix well.