Cauliflower 65 Restaurant Style of Cooking
Recipe type: Curries
Gobi 65/ Cauliflower 65 cooked the restaurant style is truly tempting and enticing. Blanched cauliflower florests nicely coated with a spiced batter and deep fried twice to give that zest and crunchiness. Gobi 65 is a popular appetizer or starter.
- Curry Leaves Chopped 2 Springs
- Coriander Chopped ½ Bunch
- Salt To Taste
- Chilly Paste 1 Teaspoons
- Pepper Corn Powder ½ Teaspoons
- Garam Masala ½ Teaspoons
- Ginger Garlic Paste ½ Teaspoons
- Oil For Deep Fry
- All Purpose Flour 3 Teaspoons
- Corn Starch 4 Teaspoons
- Cauliflower (medium Size) 1 Numbers
- Take cauliflower florets blanch them in hot water for 1 minute.
- Take a bowl add salt, ginger garlic paste, garam masala, chopped coriander, chopped curry leaves, red chilly paste, pepper powder, all purpose flour, corn starch, add water mix it like a thick batter, pour this batter on to the cauliflower, coat with the mixture to the cauliflower and deep fry them twice. (Green chilly and curry leaves also deep fried along with cauliflower), then serve this hot.