Alugadda Menthi Kura Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Alugadda Menthi Kura recipe at home. Alugadda Menthi Kura is a tasty delicious popular andhra recipe which is very easy to make. As this is the combination of Alugadda and Menthi Kura vegetables this also adds good health. The complete preparation of Alugadda Menthi Kura recipe is here. If you find this Alugadda Menthi Kura recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Alugadda Menthi Kura recipe, so that any one can make this Alugadda Menthi Kura very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Menti kura – 1 cup
- Alugadda pieces – 1 cup Tomato pieces – ½ cup
- Onions pieces – ½ cup
- Green chillies - 4
- Red chilies powder – ½ spoon
- Curry leaves- 10
- Ginger and garlic paste- ½ spoon
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric - 1 pinch
- Avalu (Mustard seeds)- 1 tea spoon
- Senagapappu (Chenna dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Minapappu (Black gram/urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Heat oil in a pan for the tempering, add the mustard seeds, black gram, chenna dal let them pop and add the dry red chilli, turmeric and curry leaves and fry for a few seconds.
- Put the chopped onions, alugadda and green chilies on medium flame fry till the rawness goes.
- Add chopped tomato and Ginger and garlic paste in it and fry for 5 minutes by closing the lid till potato get cooked.
- Now add mentikura chopped, salt and red chilli powder into it mix evenly and close the lid for 5 minutes.
- Yummy Alugadda Menthi Kura Curry is ready to taste and serve.