Gongura Vankaya Kura Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Gongura Vankaya Kura recipe at home. Gongura Vankaya Kura is a popular and traditional Andhra recipe. The making process of this recipe is very simple and easy. The complete preparation of this Gongura Vankaya Kura is mentioned below. If you find this Gongura Vankaya Kura recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Gongura Vankaya Kura recipe, so that any one can make this Gongura Vankaya Kura very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Gongura chopped - 1 cup
- Vankaya pieces – 1 cup
- Onions chopped – ½ cup
- Green chilli- 6
- Salt- for taste
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) - 1pinch
- Avalu (Mustard seeds) - 1 tea spoon
- Jilakarra (Cumin seeds) - 1 tea spoon
- Senaga pappu (Chenna dal)- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Minappapu (Black gram or urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Curry leaves- 10
- Coriander chopped- for garnishing
- Take pan pour oil and heat it. Add Mustard seeds, Chenna dal, Black gram, Red dry chillies, Curry leaves and Turmeric into oil and fry them.
- Add green chillies and onions into it and fry till the onions turn into golden red.
- Now add boiled Gongura and Vankaya pieces and salt, boil them closing it with lid.
- Take this Gongura Vankaya Kura into serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Gongura Vankaya Kura tastes goes well with chapatti or rice.