Arati Puvvu Pappu Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Arati Puvvu Pappu recipe at home. Greengram dal with Plaintain Flower. If you find this Arati Puvvu Pappu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Arati Puvvu Pappu recipe, so that any one can make this Arati Puvvu Pappu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 cup yellow lentil
- 1 cup finely chopped banana flower
- 1 tbsp thick tamarind extract
- a pinch of turmeric
- 3 green chilies
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- a pinch of asafetida
- Pressure cook yellow lentils till soft.
- Prepare the banana flower the previous night,heat1/2 Cup of water in a pan and cook the chopped banana flower.
- Heat oil ina pan add broken red chilies muster seeds curry leaves and asafoetida and fry them for 2 mins then add cooked and mashed lentils, stir well then add cooked banana flower and mix well add salt,tamarind extract and turmeric powder. Cook till soft. Serve hot with rice.