Thotakura Undalu Recipe
Recipe type: Snacks
Learn how to make Thotakura Undalu recipe at home. Thotakura Undalu is a healty and traditional Andhra recipe. This is prepared with the green leafy vegetable Thotakura. The complete making of this simple Thotakura Undalu snack recipe is given below in detail. If you find this Thotakura Undalu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Thotakura Undalu recipe, so that any one can make this Thotakura Undalu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Thotakura (clean and cut) – 2 cups
- Senaga pindi (besan) – ½ cup
- Green chillis - 2
- Ginger garlic paste - ½ tea spoon
- Jilakarra (Cumin seeds) - ½ tea spoon
- Red chili powder - pinch
- Salt to taste
- Oil for deep frying
- Tella Nuvvulu (white sesame seeds) – 1 spoon
- Curry leaves - 10
- Red chilies - 4
- Avalu (mustard seeds) – 1 spoon
- Inguva (hing) - pinch
- Take a vessel and add Thotakura, Senaga pindi, Green chillies pieces, Ginger garlic paste, Red chili powder, Jilakarra and salt.
- Now add sufficient water and make this into dough.
- Make small vundalu (dough) with the above prepared dough.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the prepared vundalu, keep them aside.
- Take another pan with a spoon of oil and add Tella Nuvvulu, Avalu, Inguva, Red chilies and curry leaves.
- Add this fried vundalu in it and heat for few seconds.
- Tasty Thotakura Undalu are ready to serve, this will be a good evening snack.