Bendakaya Ulli Karam Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Bendakaya Ulli Karam recipe at home. Bendakaya Ulli Karam is a spicy onion dish this is very tasty and traditional dish. More over Bendakaya Ulli Karam is very simple to make. The detail making process of Bendakaya Ulli Karam is given below. If you find this Bendakaya Ulli Karam recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bendakaya Ulli Karam recipe, so that any one can make this Bendakaya Ulli Karam very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bendakaya - 10
- Onion – 1 cup
- Fresh coconut powder – 2 spoons
- Green chillies- 2
- Red chilli powder – 1 spoon Ginger - 1 inch
- Salt- for taste
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) - 1pinch
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Coriander leaves – chopped
- Curry leaves- 10
- In a bowl add finely chopped Onions, Fresh coconut powder, ginger and chillies paste, salt and Coriander leaves. Mix them well with hand.
- Now cut the Bendakaya pieces in vertical manner and put the stuff in it.
- Heat a pan and add oil into it. Add mustard seeds, red dry chillies, cumin seeds, black gram, chenna dal, turmeric and curry leaves to fry.
- Put the Bendakaya stuffed with onion unto the pan and fry these pieces well.