Bendakaya Jeedipappu Fry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Bendakaya Jeedipappu Fry recipe at home. Bendakaya Jeedipappu Fry has great demand in functions and party's. You can also prepare this Bendakaya Jeedipappu Fry in your home only. The preparing of Bendakaya Jeedipappu Fry is given here. If you find this Bendakaya Jeedipappu Fry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bendakaya Jeedipappu Fry recipe, so that any one can make this Bendakaya Jeedipappu Fry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bendakaya chopped - ¼ kg
- Cashew nuts - 75gms
- Dry red chillies 2-3
- Red chilly powder - ½ spoons
- Salt for taste
- Coriander powder - 1 spoon
- Cumin powder - ½ spoons
- Dry coconut powder - 2 spoons
- Oil for deep frying
- Curry leaves – 10
- Heat the pan with oil and deep fry the chopped Bendakayalu, Cashew nuts and Dry red chillies separately.
- In a bowl mix Red chilly powder, Salt, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, Dry coconut powder and Curry leaves.
- Now finely mix by tossing the fried chopped Bendakayalu, Cashew nuts and Dry red chillies with the masala powder.
- Serve this Bendakaya Jeedipappu Fry with rice.