Bendakaya Vellulli Karam Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Bendakaya Vellulli Karam recipe at home. Bendakaya is a vegetable which is having vitamin B6 abundantly. So here is a tasty dish with Bendakaya named Bendakaya Vellulli Karam. This Bendakaya Vellulli Karam is easy to make and tastes delicious too. If you find this Bendakaya Vellulli Karam recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Bendakaya Vellulli Karam recipe, so that any one can make this Bendakaya Vellulli Karam very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bendakaya chopped- 2 cups
- Garlic cloves - 6
- Coconut powder -1 spoon
- Red chilli powder – 1 spoon
- Salt- for taste
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Take pan pour oil and heat it. Add chopped Bendakaya pieces into oil and fry them.
- Now make a paste with Garlic cloves, Coconut powder, Red chilli powder and Salt.
- In a pan add Bendakaya pieces and above prepared karam and mix them in equal manner.
- Take Bendakaya Vellulli Karam into serving bowl and garnish with chopped coriander.
- Bendakaya Vellulli Karam goes well with rice.