Gutti Bendakaya Kura Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Gutti Bendakaya Kura recipe at home. Gutti Bendakaya Kura is also called as Stuffed Bendakaya curry. This is one of the popular Andhra recipes. The complete preparation of Gutti Bendakaya Kura is mentioned below in brief. If you find this Gutti Bendakaya Kura recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Gutti Bendakaya Kura recipe, so that any one can make this Gutti Bendakaya Kura very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Bendakaya – ½ KG
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 6
- Cumic seeds – 3 spoons
- Curry leaves- 10
- Salt to taste
- 2 tbsp Oil
- 1 pinch turmeric
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- In pan add oil and heat it, now fry Cumin seeds, Red dry chillies, Curry leaves.
- When the above ingredients become cool, grind this into powder by adding salt to it.
- Now cut the Bendakaya in the vertical direction wih small connection.
- Stuff this powder into the Bendakayalu.
- Heat the oil in a pan. Add Mustard seeds, Chenna dal, Black gram, Red dry chillies, Sesame powder, Curry leaves and Turmeric into oil and fry them.
- Now add Stuffed Bendakayalu into it and sprinkle the reaming powder on it.
- Cook till the Bendakayalu get well cooked.