Dondakaya avakaya Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Dondakaya avakaya recipe at home. We can make many delicious fishes with Chikkudukaya among them chikkudukaya avakaya is one of the tasty pickle recipes which cab be stored for long duration. Here is the preparation process of chikkudukaya Avakaya. If you find this Dondakaya avakaya recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Dondakaya avakaya recipe, so that any one can make this Dondakaya avakaya very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Dondakaya chopped- 2 cups
- Lemon juice – 3 spoons
- Red chilli powder – 4 spoons
- Salt- for tate
- Oil- to fry
- Turmeric - 1pinch
- Fenugreek seeds powder - 1 tea spoon
- Mustard powder - 1 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds powder – 1 spoon Garlic – 3 to 4 cloves Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Mustard seeds- 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Take pan pour oil and heat it. Add Dondakaya pieces and fry them for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Finally add Red chilli powder, Salt, Fenugreek seeds powder, Cumin seeds powder, Garlic paste and Mustard powder and mix well.
- Add this powder to the fried Dondakaya pieces and mix well. Now Take other pan pour oil and heat it Add Mustard seeds, Chenna dal, Black gram, Red dry chillies, Garlic and Turmeric into oil and fry them.
- When this become cool, add the powder mixed Dondakaya pieces into it.
- Finally add lemon juice to the above pickle and mix well.
- Dondakaya avakaya is ready to taste, this serves good with rice.