Dondakaya Gravy Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Dondakaya Gravy Curry recipe at home. Dondakaya Gravy Curry is a gravy curry which is very yummy. This Dondakaya Gravy Curry is very simple to make. The complete preparation of Dondakaya Gravy Curry is mentioned below. If you find this Dondakaya Gravy Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Dondakaya Gravy Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Dondakaya Gravy Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Dondakaya chopped – 2 cups
- Onions juice – ½ cup
- Onions chopped – ½ cup
- Tomatoes juice – ½ cup
- Tomatoes chopped – ½ cup
- Green chillies grind paste - 2 spoons
- Curry leaves- 10
- Coconut milk - 1 cups
- Popy seeds and coconut paste – 2 spoons Ginger and garlic paste: ½ spoons
- Garamasala- ½ spoons
- Salt to taste
- Oil - 2 tbsp
- Turmeric - 1 pinch
- Mustard seeds - 1 tea spoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 tea spoon
- Chenna dal- 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Black gram (urad dal-husked) - 1 tea spoon
- Coriander chopped – 1 cup
- Heat a pan and add oil into it. Add mustard seeds, red dry chillies, cumin seeds, black gram, chenna dal, turmeric, curry leaves and sesame powder to fry.
- Add Onions and fry them, next add tomatos and fry them.
- Now Add Onions juice or paste and fry till raw flavor and add tomato juice also to fry.
- Put green chilies paste, Popy seeds and coconut paste, ginger and garlic paste, Garamasala and fry well.
- Add coconut milk and boil it, now add Dondakaya pieces and cook this by closing the lid add water if nesseary.
- Add salt to the Curry and cook for 10 minutes, garnish with coriander leaves.
- Dondakaya Gravy Curry is now ready to serve.