Gongura Potato Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Gongura Potato Curry recipe at home. Gongura Potato Curry is a sour tasted delicious curries recipe. This is the combination with Gongura and Potato which are healthy too. The complete making processes of this Gongura Potato Curry is given below. If you find this Gongura Potato Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Gongura Potato Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Gongura Potato Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Gongura - 1 cup
- Potato pieces – 1 cup
- Tomatoes -4
- Onions – 1
- Green chillies- 4
- Green pea- ½ cup
- Garlic and garlic paste- ½ spoon
- Salt- for tate
- Oil- 4 spoons
- Turmeric (optional) – 1pinch
- Avalu (Mustard seeds)- 1 tea spoon
- Minappapu (urad dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Senagapappu (Chenna dal) - 1 tea spoon
- Red dry chillies (broken) - 3
- Coriander - ½ cup
- Boil the Potato pieces separately in pressure cooker.
- Heat oil in a pan and add Avalu, Minappapu, Senagapappu and Red dry chillies to fry.
- Now add onions and chillies chopped into it.
- Fry till the onions turn to golden red and then add the tomato pieces and fry till the raw flavor left them.
- Add ginger garlic paste, Gongura and salt into it, boil them by closing it with lid.
- Yummy sour Gongura Potato Curry is now ready garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.