Goruchikkudu Curry Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Goruchikkudu Curry recipe at home. Goruchikkudu Curry/ kura is a delicious andhra curry recipe. Normally we prefer this kind of curries recipes for rice, roti or chapathi. Simple and quick steps to prepare Goruchikkudu Curry recipe is mentioned below in detail. If you find this Goruchikkudu Curry recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Goruchikkudu Curry recipe, so that any one can make this Goruchikkudu Curry very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Goruchikkudu pieces - 1 cup
- Green chillies – 4 or 5
- Tomato pieces - 1 cup
- Onion pieces – 1 cup
- Oil - 2 spoons
- Red Dry Chillies broken - 2
- Jilakarra (Cumin Seeds) powder – 1 spoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 spoon
- Turmeric – ½ spoon
- Salt to taste
- Heat oil in a pan and add Jilakarra, Red Dry Chillies broken and Turmeric. Allow them to pop.
- Now add Ginger Garlic paste, Green chillies and Onion pieces to fry.
- When onions turn to gold color, add Tomato and Goruchikkudu pieces. Cook them till the Goruchikkudu pieces become smooth by closing the lid.
- Add salt and mix well, cook in low fame for few more minutes.
- Yummy Goruchikkudu Curry is ready to taste.