Mooli Mutter Subji
Recipe type: Curries
This is for all those who are found of mooli. It will add to its variation.
- 1 cup grated radish (mooli)
- 1 cup boiled green peas
- ½ cup curds (dahi)
- 1 tbsp besan (bengal gram flour)
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp ginger-green chilli paste
- 1 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- a few curry leaves (kadi patta)
- a pinch asafoetida (hing)
- 1 tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- 2 tsp coriander-cumin seeds (dhania-jeera) powder
- For The Garnish
- 2 tbsp grated carrot
- Beat curd and besan in a bowl and keep aside
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add the cumin seeds, asafoetida and curry leaves.
- Add the radish, spinac and the curds mixture and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add the remaining ingredients and mix well and cook for a minute and serve hot with phulkas.