Mushroom Curry ( Cooking Under 10 Minutes)
Recipe type: Curries
Yearning for a desi-style mushroom preparation? here you go! mushroom curry is a completely indian preparation of mushrooms in a tangy, garam masala flavoured curd base.
- 10 large mushrooms (khumb) , quatered
- 1 tsp ginger-garlic (adrak-lehsun) paste
- 2 tbsp onion paste
- 1 tsp tomato puree
- ¼ tsp chilli powder
- 3 tbsp curds (dahi)
- ¼ tsp garam masala
- 1 tbsp oil
- salt to taste
- For Garnish
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the ginger-garlic paste and the onion paste and saute for some time.
- Add the tomato puree and chilli powder and stir for some time.
- Add the mushrooms and saute till they are tender.
- Finally, add the curds, garam masala and salt and mix well.
- Garnish with coriander and serve hot.