Patoli Traditional Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Patoli Traditional recipe at home. Very tasty snack like side dish If you find this Patoli Traditional recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Patoli Traditional recipe, so that any one can make this Patoli Traditional very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 1 cup chandaal
- 1 cup moong daal ( pesara pappu)
- 3 onions
- Soak both the daals for 1 to 2 hours
- Grind them together.Put the blended paste in a vessel and cook it without water for 20 minutes ( easy to digest and tasty also)
- Take a pan and add three table spoons of oil ,also add finely chopped onions , Fry Until onions become brown add the above paste to this. Keep mixing until the paste becomes dry & add oil when required.
- Put Redchille powder and salt and fry them until it becomes dry and done.
- very tasty goes well with onion Thiya pulusu