Ribbed Guard Dal Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Ribbed Guard Dal recipe at home. Yellow lentils with ribbed guard If you find this Ribbed Guard Dal recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Ribbed Guard Dal recipe, so that any one can make this Ribbed Guard Dal very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 2 no medium ribbed gourd
- 1 cup yellow lentil (lightly roasted)
- salt to taste
- 1 tbsp black gram
- 3 red chili broken (halved)
- A pinch of hing
- 1 tsp cumin seeds
- 1 tbsp oil
- Wash and peel the ribbed guard and cut into small cubes.
- Roast dal in a pan and mix it with the vegetable and add just enough water and cook in a pressure cooker.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry split black gram till golden yellow.
- Then add chilies,hing and cumin seeds, then add cooked dal, and salt and turmeric powder. Mix well and turn off the flame after 5 minutes.
- Goes well with rice and ghee.