Quick Aloo Mutter ( Cooking Under 10 Minutes)
Recipe type: Curries
Aloo mutter is one of the most popular north indian side-dishes, which is there on almost every indian restaurant’s menu. This is a very fast version made with pre-boiled potatoes and tomato puree that you can rustle up within minutes.
- 2 boiled potatoes , cubed
- 1 cup boiled green peas
- ¼ capsicum , chopped
- 1 small onion , chopped
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp turmeric powder (haldi)
- ½ cup tomato puree
- 1 tbsp fresh cream
- a pinch of sugar
- 1 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- Heat the oil, add the onion, chilli powder and turmeric and stir for a few seconds.
- Add the tomato puree, potatoes, green peas and capsicum and stir again.
- Add the sugar and salt and mix well.
- Just before serving, add the cream to the gravy and mix well.
- Serve hot.
Always keep boiled vegetables in your refrigerator so as to enable you to rustle up a fancy meal in minutes.