Senagala Kura Recipe
Recipe type: Curries
Learn how to make Senagala Kura recipe at home. Senagala kura is a tasty traditional andhra curry recipe. As we prepare this curry dish with pulses this gives you more strength. Learn how to make senagala kura recipe, which consumes less time are given below in simple steps. If you find this Senagala Kura recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Senagala Kura recipe, so that any one can make this Senagala Kura very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Senagalu - 1 cup
- Green chillies – 2
- Tomato pieces - 1 cup
- Onion pieces – 1 cup
- Red chili powder – ½ spoon
- Oil - 2 spoons
- Red Dry Chillies broken - 2
- Jilakarra (Cumin Seeds) – 1 spoon
- Ginger Garlic paste – 1 spoon
- Turmeric – ½ spoon
- Salt to taste
- Coriander for garnishing
- Soak seanaglu in water for 10 hours, drain the water and pressure cook this for one whistle, keep them aside. Heat oil in a pan and add jilakarra, red dry chillies broken and turmeric, allow them to pop.
- Add ginger garlic paste, green chillies and onion pieces to fry.
- Next add tomatoes and cooked senagalu to it and fry them by closing the lid.
- Add salt and red chilli powder to it. Mix them well, cook in low fame for few more minutes.
- Tasty senagala kura is ready, garnish it with coriander.