Jonna Kudumulu Recipe
Recipe type: easyrecipes spl
Learn how to make Jonna Kudumulu recipe at home. Jonna Kudumulu is the traditional andhra sweet recipe, which usually good to have on the occasions and festivals. This sweet will mostly like by the children. If you find this Jonna Kudumulu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Jonna Kudumulu recipe, so that any one can make this Jonna Kudumulu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Sorghum powder (Jonna Pindi) - 2 cups
- Jaggery powder - 1 cup
- Milk - ½ cup
- Elachi powder - 1 spoon
- Ghee - 1 spoon
- Boil the milk for some time by adding some water.
- Add jaggery powder and stir it well.
- Then after add ghee and elachi powder in for flavor.
- Mix it well by adding the sorghum powder in it.
- Leave it for 5 minutes by keeping plate on it.
- Applying ghee to the hands, by taking some of the mixture make them in to a small round pieces.
- After that boil them on the stem for 10 minutes.
- Serve them into a plate by garnishing with cashew nuts on it and have these tasty sweets.