Simla Mirch Pickle Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Simla Mirch Pickle recipe at home. Simla Mirch Pickle is very different pickle. Capsicum (Simla Mirch) pickle is very easy to prepare also. Though it is not a traditional pickle of Andhra it is yummy to taste. If you find this Simla Mirch Pickle recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Simla Mirch Pickle recipe, so that any one can make this Simla Mirch Pickle very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 4 big Green pepper(simla Mirch)
- 5 medium Lemon
- 4 tbsp oil
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Muster seeds
- a pinch Asafoetida powder
- a pinch Turmeric powder
- Wash and Wipe the green pepper thoroughly with dry clean cloth.
- Then, transfer them into clean dry container.
- Add lemon juice over them such that they are fully immersed in the juice.
- Heat oil in a pan, add mustards seeds, asafoetida powder and turmeric powder and pour it over the mirch (green pepper)and mix well.
- Leave it for a week andwe can start using after one week. (Use a dry spoon)