Stuffed Red Chili Pickle Recipe
Recipe type: Pickles
Learn how to make Stuffed Red Chili Pickle recipe at home. Stuffed Red Chili Pickle is really a tasty recipe. Because of stuff the chilli will be very different to taste and to look. This red chilli recipe or stuffed chilli recipe is very easy to make and it can be stored for long duration. If you find this Stuffed Red Chili Pickle recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Stuffed Red Chili Pickle recipe, so that any one can make this Stuffed Red Chili Pickle very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- 15 Fresh Red chillies
- 2 tbsp Muster seeds
- 1 tbsp Amchoor powder
- 1 tbsp Saunf
- 1 tbsp Jeera
- 1 stp Peppercorn
- 1 tsp Cloves
- 5 no.s Black Cardamoms
- 2 Cups Oil
- Salt to Taste
- Wipe the chillies with a soft cloth.
- Remove the inside seeds and pulp with the spoon. Save the seeds and pulp.
- Grind all the spices in a dry grinder. Mix with salt and seeds.
- Heat half of the oil and mix masala in hot oil. Cool it.
- Take some mixed masala and Stuff chillies and put them in a jar. Pour rest of the oil on the top.
- Keep the pickle in a warm place for 2-3 days.
- It Goes well with Rice or Chapathis.