Spicy Mushroom Curry
Recipe type: Curries
Spicy mushroom curry is the button mushrooms simmered in an onion tomato based spicy curry.
- To Be Grinded Into Coarse Paste
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped mint leaves (phudina)
- 1 tbsp roughly chopped coriander (dhania)
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped onions
- 5 cashewnuts (kaju)
- 3 green chillies
- Other Ingredients
- 1 cup mushrooms (khumbh) , cleaned and finely chopped
- ¼ tsp mustard seeds ( rai / sarson)
- ¼ tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 4 tsp oil
- salt to taste
- Heat 1 tsp oil in a pan, add the mushroom and toss till tender remove and keep aside.
- Heat the remaining oil in the same pan, add the mustard seeds and cumin seeds.
- When they splutter add the gound paste, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes. Add little water if required.
- Add the salt and tossed mushroom, mix well, cover and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot with rice or roti.