Aloo Panneer Cheese Kabab
Recipe type: kids
Aloo Panneer Cheese Kabab, combination of potatoes, cheese and paneer is yummy and it can be served as starters.
- 3 tsp oil
- 1 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 12 baby potatoes
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- salt to taste
- 350 gms of paneer (cottage cheese) , cut into big cubes
- 3 tbsp grated processed cheese
- Heat the oil in a pan, add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle add the potatoes, chilli powder and salt, mix well and cook till the potatoes are done and it is golden reddish in colour. Keep aside.
- Heat another pan, add the panner and roast it.
- Remove from the flame and keep aside.
- Skewer the potatoes and paneer, alternately on a satay sticks.
- Place the kebabs on a serving dish and add cheese on it.
- Serve hot.