Beetroot, Carrot and Cauliflower Soup ( Baby and Toddler)
Recipe type: soups
Beetroot, carrot and cauliflower soup is a brightly coloured soup and you're going to have a lot of stained "bibs" initially. Carrots provide vitamin a which is good for your baby's skin and the beetroot add sweetness, colour and fibre. , cauliflower is an incredibly good source of vitamin c. I started with a combination of 2 vegetables and then added more vegetables to the soup. Remember to ensure that your baby is not allergic to any of them.
- ½ cup beetroot , peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup carrot , peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup cauliflower , chopped
- Combine the beetroot, carrot and cauliflower in a pressure cooker with 1 cup of water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Cool and purée into a smooth soup.
- Strain the soup and re-heat to lukewarm before serving.
Theis soup can be fed unstrained once your baby is over the age of 6 months.