Bottle Gourd, Cauliflower and Potato Soup ( Baby and Toddler)
Recipe type: soups
Bottle gourd, cauliflower and potato soup has a smooth and creamy texture. Here i have used a different combination of vegetables. I started with a combination of 2 vegetables and then added more vegetables to the soup. Remember to ensure that your baby is not allergic to any of them.
- ½ cup bottle gourd (doodhi / lauki) , peeled and chopped
- ¼ cup cauliflower , chopped
- ¼ cup potatoes , peeled and chopped
- Combine the bottle gourd, cauliflower and potato in a pressure cooker with 1 cup of water and pressure cook for 2 whistles.
- Cool and purée into a smooth soup.
- Strain the soup and re-heat to lukewarm before serving.
This soup can be fed unstrained once your baby is over the age of 6 months.