Cabbage, Carrot and Paneer Grill Sandwich
Recipe type: Snacks
A quick and satiating breakfast with a vegetable, paneer and cheese stuffing. A glass of milkshake is just perfect to round up your morning meal.
- 6 bread slices
- 2 tbsp butter
- To Be Mixed Into A Stuffing
- 1 cup finely chopped cabbage
- ½ cup grated carrot
- ½ cup grated paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tbsp finely chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 tsp finely chopped green chillies
- ½ cup grated processed cheese
- salt to taste
- Divide the stuffing into 3 equal portions and keep aside.
- Apply 1 tsp of butter on each bread slice and keep aside.
- Place a bread slice on a flat, dry surface with the buttered side facing downwards.
- Spread 1 portion of the stuffing evenly over it and sandwich it using another slice of bread with the buttered side facing upwards.
- Grill in a pre-heated sandwich griller for 4 to 5 minutes or till it turns crispy and brown from both the sides.
- Repeat the steps 3 to 5 to make 2 more sandwiches.
- Cut each sandwich into 2 equal pieces diagonally.
- Serve immediately.