Cabbage and Paneer Rolls
Recipe type: Snacks
An unusual snack with a novel filling.
- 10 fresh bread slices
- For the stuffing
- 1 cup grated cabbage
- ½ cup crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- oil for frying
- salt to taste
- Other ingredients
- a few tbsp besan (Bengal gram flour)
- Remove the crusts from the bread and roll out the slices.
- Mix together the cabbage, paneer, coriander and green chillies. Add salt.
- Divide the stuffing into 10 portions.
- Put the stuffing in the corner of the bread slice and roll the slice.
- Seal the edge with a paste made of equal quantity of gram flour and water.
- Deep fry in oil until golden.
- Serve hot.