Cabbage and Paneer Sandwich
Recipe type: Snacks
Although both cabbage and paneer are bland ingredients, the hints of green chillies and coriander lace it with an enticing flavour, and the overall effect is rather pleasing to the palate.
- 8 bread slices
- 1 cup grated cabbage
- ¾ cup crumbled paneer (cottage cheese)
- 2 tbsp chopped coriander (dhania)
- 2 green chillies , finely chopped
- butter for grilling
- salt to taste
- Combine the cabbage, paneer, coriander, green chillies, butter and salt.
- Divide into 4 portions.
- Place a portion of this filling on a slice of bread.
- Top with another slice of bread.
- Apply butter on the outer surface of the sandwich and grill in sandwich grill or toaster till done.
- Serve hot.