Snake Gourd Fritters Padwal Pakoda
Recipe type: Snacks
snake gourd is a great vegetable and perfectly suitable for making pakoras and a must try for rainy days
- Cooking Soda 1 Pinch
- Chilly Powder 1 Tablespoons
- Turmeric To Taste
- Carom Seeds ¼ Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste
- Rice Flour ¼ Cup
- Check Pea Flour 2 Cup
- Snake Gourd (medium Size) 1 Numbers
- Oil For Deep Fry
- First take snake gourd and cut them in to roundles.
- Take a bowl add check pea flour, rice flour, salt, carom seeds, turmeric, chilly powder, cooking soda, mix this well.
- Take another bowl add ginger garlic paste add water mix it, in this add the check pea flour mixture and mix it ,then add water make it a thin batter, take the snake gourd slices and dip it into the batter and deep fry until golden colour.
- Serve this with curd rice, or smabhar rice.