Palak Rajma Masala
Recipe type: Curries
Palak rajma Masala is a popular north Indian curry prepared with red kidney beans and spinach.. palak rajma Masala is aromatic and flavorful ,healthy with thick delicious gravy.
- Garam Masala Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Green Chilly Paste 1 Tablespoons
- Turmeric pinch
- Salt to taste
- Onion Chopped(medium Size) 1 Numbers
- Ginger Garlic Chopped 1 Teaspoons
- Cumin Seed ½ Teaspoons
- Oil 2 Tablespoons
- Rajma 200 Grams
- Spinach Chopped 1 Cup
- Coriander Powder 1 Teaspoons
- Tomato Puree ½ Cup
- Heat oil in a pan add cumin seeds, chopped ginger and garlic, saute it till raw flavor is gone then add chopped onions, salt, turmeric, cook this till onions are slightly golden in colour and add green chilly paste, saute it and add garam masala powder, coriander powder and add tomato puree mix this and put the lid on and let it cook for 5 minutes, then add boiled rajma mix this and put the lid on and cook for some and add chopped spinach cook this for some time then switch off the flame serve this with chapati, rice.