HONEY LEMON CRISPY CAULIFLOWER
Recipe type: Appetiser
This is one of the amazing Chinese recipe you have to experimented this recipe . flavour of the lemon and honey it gives such a nice vibrant flavouran and also crspyness of cauliflower that you simply can't stop having.
- FOR THE SAUCE MIX
- Soya Sauce 1 Teaspoons
- Spring Onion Greens Finely Chopped 1 Tablespoons
- Cornflour 3 Tablespoons
- Maida 6 Tablespoons
- FOR THE BETTER
- Oil For Deep Frying 1 Tablespoons
- Spring Onion Greens For Garnishing 2
- Sesame Seeds 2 Tablespoons
- Honey ½ Tablespoons
- Cloves Of Garlic Finely Chopped 6 Numbers
- Medium Size Cauliflower Florets Parboiled 1½ Cup
- Chilly Sauce 1 Tablespoons
- Soya Sauce ½ Tablespoons
- Honey 1½ Teaspoons
- Lemon Juice ½ Teaspoons
- Red Chillipaste ½ Teaspoons
- Cornflour ½ Teaspoons
- Salt To Taste To Taste
- Cut the cauliflower into small pieces and blanch it .
- Take a mixing bowl One part of corn flour 3 parts of all purpose flour and pinch of salt add some water make a dough, add cauliflower pieces and mix them and fry them in medium heat, and take a another pan to make a sauce, and some oil, garlic red chilly sauce, green chilly sauce, reduce the flame add some lime juice, salt, Soya sauce vinegar, honey. Transfer the cauliflower pieces into the sauce pan 3. Add roasted sesame seeds add chopped onions and transfer it into plate.