Egg less Cashew Nut Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert
Cashew nut cookies are pretty easy going. These bite-size cookie are mindblowing if You can use more cashews and less flour if you like your cookies really nutty.
- All Purpose Flour 180 Grams
- Vanilla Essence ¼ Teaspoons
- Sugar Powder 85 Grams
- Butter 85 Grams
- Cashew Nuts 55 Grams
- Milk 15 ml
- Take a bowl add butter, powder sugar cream it, add vanilla essence, cashew nuts, all purpose flour, mix this
- and add milk, mix this like a dough, roll the dough into thin sheet, sprinkle the cashew nuts pieces and sugar and run the rolling pin on the top of the sheet, then cut them into square pieces,
- transfer into baking tray bake them at 180 c for 15 minutes.