Banana and Walnut Pasta
Recipe type: Breakfast
This dish has good protein content and is unique as well!
- 2 cups boiled macaroni
- ½ cup cooked kabuli chana (white chick peas)
- ¼ cup quartered walnuts (akhrot)
- ½ cup round bananas slices
- ½ cup finely chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- salt to taste
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp freshly ground black pepper powder
- a few basil leaves , chopped
- 2 tsp cumin seeds (jeera)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- For The Garnish
- ¼ cup chopped spring onions
- Heat the oil in a broad pan and add the cumin seeds and walnuts and saute for 1 minutes.
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and saute for half a minute.
- Add the kabuli chana, pasta, salt, pepper and sugar, mix well and remove from flame.
- Add the basil, banana and spring onions and Mix well.
- Serve immediately.