Thai Praram Chicken
Recipe type: Curries
- 1 cup chicken breast (cut into slices)
- 2½ cups Spinach leaves (morning glory or water spinach or regular)
- 1 cup Peanut Sauce
- 1 tbsp. Ground peanuts
- ½ tsp. Salt
- Steam cook spinach leaves, drain well and transfer onto serving plate making spinach bed.
- Add water (½ cup) to a wok on a burner at medium heat.
- Add chicken and sprinkle with salt. Stir thoroughly until chicken is cooked and water is almost dried.
- Add peanut sauce and stir thoroughly.
- Transfer onto spinach bed and sprinkle with ground peanut.