Cheese 'n' Pepper Sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
Slice the cucumber very thin for best results.
- 2 bread slices
- 1 tbsp cheese spread
- ¼ cucumber, sliced
- 1 tsp black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- Slightly toast the bread slices on a tava with butter till light brown.
- Spread the cheese on both the slices evenly.
- Sprinkle the pepper on the bread.
- Spread 5 slices of the cucumber on one slice.
- Sprinkle pepper on the cucumber.
- Do the same for the other slice of bread.
- Sandwich them and serve.