Chikkudukaya Garelu Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Chikkudukaya Garelu recipe at home. Garelu or vadalu is a traditional andhra dish which is very simple and tasty. Chikkudukaya Garelu is really a verity item. The preparation of this Chikkudukaya Garelu is given below. If you find this Chikkudukaya Garelu recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Chikkudukaya Garelu recipe, so that any one can make this Chikkudukaya Garelu very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Chikkudukaya chopped- 1 cups
- Rice powder – 2 cups
- Onions chopped – 1 cup
- Green chills – 4
- Cheese (venna pusa)– 2 spoons
- Curry leaves- 10
- Coriander leaves – ½ cup
- Salt to taste
- Oil – to fry
- Cumin seeds - 1 tea spoon
- Boil the Chikkudukaya pieces in a cooker for two whistles.
- Take a bowl, add boiled Chikkudukaya pieces, Rice powder, Onions chopped, Green chills chopped, Cheese, Curry leaves, Coriander leaves, Cumin seeds, garlic paste and salt.
- Finely mix all the above ingredients and make smooth dough.
- Now take a pan and pour oil sufficient to fry and heat it.
- Make a round shape with the dough by making a small hole in the middle, fey thus in oil till it gets golden brown color.
- Chikkudukaya Garelu is ready to serve this will work as breakfast or snacks.