Recipe type: Breakfast
It can be made crispy by spreading Marie biscuit crumbs on it (before spreading cheese)
- 8 bread slices
- ¼ cup plain flour (maida)
- ½ cup semolina (rava)
- ¼ cup besan (Bengal gram flour)
- salt to taste
- chilli powder to taste
- black pepper (kalimirch) powder
- oil for saute
- 2 onions, chopped
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- ½ cup coriander (dhania)
- ½ cup grated processed cheese
- tomato ketchup
- chilli sauce
- Make a slightly thick batter of maida,sooji and besan and add salt and red chilli powder to it.
- Keep aside the batter for 8 - 10 minutes.
- Heat the tawa.apply little oil on it.
- Dip 1 slice of bread in the batter and put it on the tawa.
- On the top ,uncooked side of the bread, spread chopped onion tomato and corriander.
- Spread kali mirch.
- Keep applying oil on the bread.press on top a little.
- Now turn it upside down and let the other side cook and turn brown.
- When both the sides are done,bring it down from the tawa and spread cheese on top.
- Serve with tomato and chilli sauce.
- Serve hot.