Cool Salad Sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
best will be, if you put the mixture in the fridge for a few minutes.
- 1 cucumber, grated
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 potato, boiled and mashed
- 150 gms paneer (cottage cheese)
- 1 cup boiled sweet corn kernels (makai ka dana)
- 6 slices of bread
- salt and pepper to taste
- mix all the above ingredients in a bowl.
- take two slices of bread and cut their sides.
- take the mixture and spread it on one side of the bread. cover it with another slice of bread.spread the mixture on the bread and cover it with another slice of bread.
- cut the sandwich in triangles.