Corn Bell Sandwich
Recipe type: Breakfast
Mix together corn bell, mayonnaise and herbs and spread this mixture in bread slices to create the delicious Corn bell sandwich.
- 6 slices of white or brown bread
- 1 cup sweet corn kernels, boiled
- ½ cup thinly sliced capsicum
- ½ cup thinly sliced red capsicum
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise
- salt to taste
- black pepper (kalimirch) powder to taste
- Mix the corn, both bell pepper, mayonnaise, salt and pepper well.
- Cut the crusts if you don''t like them.according to this recipe the sandwich needs to be grilled so you can use the crust as well.
- Take required amount of mixture and spread it between two slices and make a sandwich.
- Grill it in a grilling machine.
- Yummy sandwich is ready in minutes!enjoy it with ketchup or green chutney!