Ham and Mango Cheese Sliders
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 9 KING’S HAWAIIAN Original Hawaiian Sweet Dinner Rolls, split
- 1 cup baby arugula
- 2 Roma tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 9 slices ham
- 1 cup shredded mango fire cheddar
- Poppy Seed Dressing
- 2 tbsp. unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tsp. poppy seeds
- ½ tsp. garlic powder
- ¼ tsp. mustard powder
- Pinch of salt
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly coat an 8x8 baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together butter, poppy seeds, garlic and mustard powder and salt.
- Top one side of the rolls with arugula, tomatoes, ham and cheddar, and then the tops of the rolls.
- Repeat with remaining rolls to make 9 sandwiches.
- Place rolls into prepared baking dish and spread the poppy seed dressing evenly over the top.
- Cover with aluminium foil and place into oven and bake until cheese has melted, about 10-15 minutes.
- Serve immediately