Methi Ka paratha Recipe
Recipe type: Breakfast
Learn how to make Methi Ka paratha recipe at home. Chapathis with fenugreek leaves. If you find this Methi Ka paratha recipe is useful then please share with your friends. Here we have given list of ingredients and procedure on how to make Methi Ka paratha recipe, so that any one can make this Methi Ka paratha very easily without any experiance on making this recipe.
- Wheat flour - 4 cups
- Fenugreek leaves - 2 medium size bunches
- Ghee or oil - 3 spoons
- Onions - 3
- Ginger-garlic paste - 1 spoon
- Ajwain powder - 1 spoon
- Chilli powder - 1 spoon
- Salt to taste
- Clean and cut fenugreek leaves and onions, keep them a side in order to drain all the water.
- In a pan of oil fry the fenugreek leaves and onion pieces.
- Remove the pan from stove and add ginger-garlic paste, salt, chilli powder, ajwain powder and wheat flour.
- Mix them by adding little amount of water and make a thick dough (Suitable for parata).
- Now make small balls from the dough and prepare chapathi.
- Roast this parata by applying oil or ghee on both sides.
- Remove the parathas from the Pan when they are done. Serve Methi Ka paratha hot with pickle and curd.